The machine and equipment operator sets and operates the production machines and equipment in the production facility. He/she inspects and maintains the machines/systems and eliminates eventual failures. This also includes material flow controlling and monitoring as well as workflow preparation. For this purpose, he/she selects and uses various test procedures and testing devices, implements measures of quality assurance, and takes into account standards of environmental protection, the safety of work and economic efficiency. Moreover, he/she records the production data and coordinates with upstream and downstream sections.
This is what we expect
- You will soon get your secondary school certificate
- You have good skills in mathematics, German and English
- Team-mindedness, diligence, technical understanding and manual dexterity
This is what expects you
- Two-year apprenticeship
- Become acquainted with the structures of an industrial company
- Acquire basic skills in sawing, filing, drilling, thread-cutting and handling of various measuring tools (in an external training workshop)
- Permanent employment after completion of apprenticeship (suitability provided)
- Possibilities of further qualification for the master craftsman or technician
- a safe trainee job
- numerous possibilities of further education and training (professional and personal)
- optimum professional development options
- well-balanced work-life ratio
- the dynamic working environment in a young, future-oriented team
- intensive training on the job
- trainee events
- company pension
Vorwerk Autotec GmbH & Co. KG
Obere Lichtenplatzer Straße 336
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A VARIED APPRENTICESHIP?
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION!
Machine and equipment operator apprenticeship