The job of a mechatronics technician combines metal processing with electrical engineering. During your training, you assemble and construct mechatronic systems from mechanical and electronic components.
Your apprenticeship will include the acquisition of basic skills such as sawing, filing, drilling, thread-cutting, and handling of various measuring tools in an external training workshop. Moreover, you will learn the basics of pneumatics and electronics. The special skills will be taught in our factory.
This is a 3.5-year apprenticeship.
This is what we expect
- You will soon get your vocational extension certificate
- good skills in mathematics, German and English
- team-mindedness, diligence, technological understanding, and manual dexterity
This is what expects you
- Basic skills in metal processing and electrical engineering
- Workflow scheduling and controlling as well as verification and assessment of work results
- Joining of various materials by way of screwing, soldering, gluing and welding
- Checking of electrical quantities and signals as well as quality control and maintenance of mechatronic systems
- Assembling and disassembling of machines as well as program modification
- self-responsible working
- eventual permanent employment after completion of the apprenticeship, if suitable
- further qualification for a master craftsman or certified technician
- numerous opportunities for further education and training (professional and personal)
- optimum professional development options
- well-balanced work-life ratio
- the dynamic working environment in a young, future-oriented team
- intensive training on the job
- trainee events
- company pension
Vorwerk Autotec GmbH & Co. KG
Obere Lichtenplatzer Straße 336
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A VARIED APPRENTICESHIP?
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION!
Mechatronics technician apprenticeship